This section is all about consideration for others. Here are some general dos and dont’s:
- Show up on time. Aloha classes start on the dot
- Wipe down your bike after each class. it gets sweaty in the studio so please think about your fellow next rider.
- Control your body odour. a little awkward to mention…but we do have a small studio so it’s important that we get that b.o. under control
- Bring your mobile phone into class
- Leave your trash lying around for someone else to clean up
- Chit chat during class. Don’t worry, our studio is connected to Rubberduck, a great place for you to catch up with friends after class.