Aloha Cycle Club Sdn. Bhd. (ACC) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy, together with the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents we refer to in this policy or the Terms of Conditions of Use, set out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust and privacy are important to us. We shall therefore only process your name and other information which relates to you in the manner set out below. We will only collect information when it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which is it collected.
You can visit our website, www.alohacycleclub.com and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“Aloha Cycle Club account”) with us on our website and have logged in with your user name and password.
Any changes we make to our private policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you via e-mail.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- Information that you submit online via our site when you register and/or login;
- Any correspondence you send to us, including when you email us;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things, traffic data and communication data);
- Details of credits purchased on the ACC site
- Reservations you make for ACC classes
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you
- For our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration, and to evaluate use of our site so that we can provide you with enhanced services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
- To create reports to assist with future marketing
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for credits and to reserve your place in ACC classes when you have made a booking)
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so
- We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We only keep your information for as long as is necessary
- We will validate data provided using industry accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the use of check sum verification on some numeric fields such as account numbers or credit card numbers. In some instances, we are able to validate the data provided against pre-existing data held by ACC. In some cases, ACC is required to see original documentation before we may use personal data, such as with Personal Identifiers and/or proof of address.
- Cookies are small data files which gather information about your use of our site and help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site. We may use “cookies’ to collect the information referred to and trash your use of our site. When browsing our site your identity may be maintained across multiple pages within one or more sessions. This information may include, but is not limited to, relevant login and authentication details as well as information relating to your activities and preferences across the ACC website.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We may do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Aloha Cycle Club Sdn. Bhd., Lot K-08B, Ground Floor, Dorchester Service Apartment, Plaza Damas, 60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURITY AND TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
We protect your personal information in the following way:
- All information collected online is stored on our secure servers.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
- When a transfer is performed, ACC will do so in accordance with the local legislation such as the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Only allowing access to personal information via passwords.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission of information is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites should have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
- If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Please also see our Terms and Conditions of Use.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your information with other organizations in the following manner:
- If we plan to sell or buy any business or assets, we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer.
- If we, or substantially all of our company assets, are acquired by another party, your information will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or our customers. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You have the right to access your information
- You have the right to rectify your information
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organizations for marketing purposes.
- All such requests should be directed to us at Aloha Cycle Club Sdn. Bhd., Lot K-08B, Ground Floor, Dorchester Service Apartment, Plaza Damas, 60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT US