IMPORTANT: Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Aloha Cycle Club website.
This policy governs your use of the Aloha Cycle Club (ACC) Website. The Website is designed to allow users to purchase class packages, register for classes, book bikes, buy merchandize, and communicate with Aloha Cycle Club Sdn. Bhd. (ACC). If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and for restricting access to your computer or device. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. When you visit the Website or communicate with ACC via email, you are communicating electronically. You consent to receive communications from ACC electronically. ACC will communicate with you by email or by posting notifications on the Website. You understand and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that ACC provides electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You shall be subject to the rules of ACC in respect to the use of the premises, facilities and equipment provided therein (House Rules). You shall be deemed to have knowledge of the rules which are posted on the notice board in the premises and which may be amended from time to time without notice. Please familiarize yourself with the House Rules. ACC shall not be liable to you for any inability to use or obtain access to the premises owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of ACC. In such event, any refund of the usage fee shall be subject to the sole discretion of ACC. ACC shall not be liable to you, whether in contract or in tort, for any injury you may suffer at the premises or for your death, whether as a result of your using the facilities or equipment or otherwise, or any loss or damage you may suffer as a consequence thereof, unless due to the willful default or negligence of ACC.
ACC shall not be required to provide you with the services and guidance of any attendant or supervisor, whether skilled or otherwise, and whether during the time you make use of the facilities and equipment or otherwise. Any attendant or supervisor provided by ACC shall be relied upon by you at your own risk. You shall be solely responsible to seek medical advice and to decide whether or not the facilities or equipment at the premises would be suitable for you, having regard to your personal health condition. ACC shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your property that you may suffer at the premises, whether or not such property was brought into the premises by you or otherwise.
In order to make a reservation, you must first own a single class or a multiple class package. To buy a single class or multiple class package online, you can either sign up here by using your email and creating a password, or if you are already registered, click login to purchase a package and make your reservation. You should be aware that classes and packages expire, and future prices are subject to change. You can reserve classes online up to 1 week in advance (Monday through the following Monday).
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
- Log into your account and, next to the class you wish to cancel, press “cancel”
- Call the studio to cancel the class for you
- We suggest arriving 15-20 minutes before your class starts to get your cycling shoes, put your belongings in a locker, and set up your bike. Please check in to your class with our receptionist at least 5 minutes before class time. Please note our cancellation policy.
- Please note, in fairness to all our customers, if you have not arrived within 5 minutes of the start of class, your bike can be released to another rider and you will forfeit your spot in the class.
- For riders running late: We request that you call the studio to let us know you are on the way. We will hold your bike for up to 10 minutes after class begins, though we can’t guarantee you’ll get the exact bike you signed up for. We reserve the right not to let riders who arrive more than 10 minutes late to enter the studio.
- For riders leaving class early: If you’re planning on leaving early, we kindly request that you tell the instructor ahead of time.
2. CANCELLATION, WAITLIST AND REFUND POLICY
- You may cancel a booking up to 8 hours before the Class and receive a refund of your Credit. If you cancel your class with less than 8 hours notice, you will lose your Credit.
- If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked, you may choose an alternative Class with remaining spaces. Alternatively, you may join a waitlist for the fully booked class. When you join the waitlist, one Credit will be deducted from you account. If you join the waitlist and a space becomes available, you will be automatically added to the Class 12 hours before. You will be notified by e-mail and text message if you are automatically added to a Class.
- Waitlist entries will automatically be allocated when a seat becomes available, up until 12 hours before the class start time – please ensure that you remove yourself from the waitlist if you don’t think you’ll be able to make it to a class. You can cancel your waitlist at any time up before a seat has been allocated for a full refund. If a bike opens up within 12 hours of the scheduled class time, we will call or email waitlisted riders but will not enroll them automatically without their consent. This is on a first come first serve basis.
- If you join the waitlist and a place on the fully booked Class does not become available, the credit debited from your account to join the waitlist will be refunded.
- If we cancel a class, your Credit will be refunded.
3. USERS OF OUR CLASSES
- You must be aged 16 years or over to attend any of our Classes or to use our facility. Participants below 16 years old must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- You agree with our Class rules (Aloha Etiquette) which you can see online or displayed at our Studio. The rules relate to our opening hours, use of our facilities and your conduct.
- Instructors and Classes are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Studio and suspend or terminate your use of Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Terms & Conditions or would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Studio or participants in our Classes.
4. HEALTH AND SAFETY WAIVER & RELEASE
By attending ACC classes, activities and other programmes, and using ACC’s premises, facilities, and equipment (collectively, Classes and Facilities), you hereby agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in participating in the Classes. If you observe any hazard during participation, you will bring it to the attention of the nearest ACC employee or official immediately. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in the Classes. Some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but they range from 1)minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains; 2) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks and concussions; 3) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death and; 4)continual or long-term exposure to amplified music carries risk of hearing damage. Each studio provides personal noise protection in the form of ear plugs for its participants to use if desired. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access the Classes, you hereby (1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, (2) waive, release and forever discharge ACC, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, ambassadors, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, and (3) represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending any of ACC’s Classes/Activities and/or put you in any physical or medical danger, and have not been instructed by a physician not to do so. ACC hereby advises you that individuals with any chronic disabilities or conditions are at risk when participating in the Classes, and are advised against doing so. In addition, if in the opinion of ACC staff or instructor, you would be at physical risk by attending the Classes, you will be denied access to the Classes until you supply ACC with an opinion letter from your medical doctor, at your sole cost and expense, specifically addressing ACC’s concerns, and stating that ACC’s concerns are unfounded. If you decline to obtain such a letter, you will not be permitted to participate in the Classes or use the Facilities. ACC reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion. For safety reasons, you are responsible for adhering to the above provision and agree to the conditions in the Waiver and Release Statement which you agreed to when registering for an account on our website. A copy of our Health Waiver and Release is available here or a hard copy is available
at our studio.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The design and layout of this Website are protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of ACC or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party who may own the Marks. (See also the section below on Trade Marks.) We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this Website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our prior written consent.
6. OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this Website and our provision of Goods and Services to you.